The Launch of weeve Beta Platform
Explore. Create. Deploy.
Building on the unfulfilled promise of IoT, weeve’s main aim is to help companies overcome challenges with a dedicated approach of edge application orchestration to generate insights right at the edge, with optimal security and privacy, and customization to each use case; which guarantees data sovereignty to its respective owners through modern and standardized computing methods.
weeve is a high-tech startup that is building an IoT Data to business platform for the future of the machine economy. It is founded in the envelope of Europe's leading M2M Company builder; Next Big Thing AG, with a mission to enable pioneering companies to securely extract new value from an increasingly connected machine economy.
Celebrating the Beta debut, weeve’s platform enables numerous innovative customizable solutions that revolutionize the manufacturing, telecommunications, utilities, retail, logistics, and many more industries.
The weeve platform comes in handy for any IoT Operator and Engineer, Solution Architect, System integrator, and Application Developer, where they find a highly adaptive playground that allows beneficial and futuristic features to extract and convert hard-to-compile and read data to profitable business value to their clients at utmost security measures.
“It took two years from drawing board to now being live. I am proud of the relentless work and creativity the team has shown over that period of time. Now I think we have something great to show.” Michael Bommer.
Features for IoT Operators, Engineers, Solution Architects,System Integrator and Application Developers
- Building and deploying IoT Edge Applications
- Solving challenging IoT problems by creating customized Building Blocks
- Delivering quick value with a no-code, drag-and-drop approach
- Easy integration with multiple clouds, business, and notification systems
- Enabling customers to get insights from their data securely
- Making quick PoCs for customers
Features for IoT Software Developers
- The use of any algorithm or machine learning script to create custom components and building blocks
- Building simple weeve modules and sharing them with millions of users easily
- The use of boiler-plates and weeve’s SDK to create personal modules
- User pre-built components to complete any edge application